The LOUD Mix With DJ Grooves
This is our friend DJ Grooves.
He does a mixshow for over 60 rhythmic and urban stations every week. It's really good, and we're not just saying that because he is our friend, he's also worked at some of the best radio stations in the country. And in addition to producing The LOUD Mix ,he currently serves as the brand manager and owner of LOUD 106.9 & 99.5 in Allentown, PA, LOUD 99.3 in Reading, PA, and recently launched the 24 hour LOUD format which is heard in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on LOUD 103.3, with more markets to come.
DJ Grooves'(es?) show airs on a bunch of cool radio stations right now.
Brilliantly and creatively, we call the show: The LOUD Mix with DJ Grooves. Smart, ah?
Grooves has one of America's best mix shows. Here's why:
- Better song selection. He’s a radio programmer just like you!
- Research driven mixes utilizing multiple data sources, as well as a custom chart comprised of the show’s affiliates.
- Precise mixing and production like you hear in the clubs, but with major market programming sensibilities.
- The show is available dry, or fully produced and hosted by DJ Grooves himself.
- He offers social media graphics and weekly video content for your station’s digital platforms.
The LOUD Mix with DJ Grooves airs each week on nearly 40 great rhythm and urban radio stations including:
- WAJZ - Albany, NY
- KTBT - Tulsa, OK
- WAMO - Pittsburgh, PA
- WHTP - Portland, ME
- WNRW - Louisville, KY
- KEZE - Spokane, WA
- WHZT - Greenville, SC
- Plus many more!